With Kristine Whittle, LMT, E-RYT 500
Saturdays, April 9th & 16th 2-6pm and Sundays April 10th & 17th 12:30-4:30pm
The Freyja Project
3456 Tejon Street
Denver, CO 80211
Restorative Yoga is a profoundly nourishing and rejuvenating self care practice of conscious relaxation in supported yoga postures. It creates opportunity for healing on many levels: physical, neurological, energetic and psychological. Designed to introduce the basic concepts and methodologies of teaching Restorative Yoga, this 15 hour training is suited for new and experienced teachers as well as body workers, nurses, and physical/occupational therapists. Dedicated Restorative Yoga students who wish to deepen their practice are also welcome.
- Experience simple relaxation techniques that you and your students can use every day
- Build Restorative techniques into teaching and healing practices
- Confidently teach a full Restorative class
- Develop a program for students and clients
- Learn hands-on therapeutic assists
- Facilitate deeper healing with precise verbal and breath cues
This training applies towards 15 Yoga Alliance continuing education hours.
Bring: Mat, notebook, pen, eye pillow, camera. Handouts and Manual will be provided.
Relax and Renew by Judith Lasater
The Therapeutic Yoga Kit by Cheri Clampett and Biff Mithoefer